RWC Berwick

Roadworthy Certificate

In Victoria a Certificate of Roadworthiness is generally required when you purchase or sell a vehicle, and always before a vehicle can be driven. In some cases a Certificate of roadworthiness is required to clear a defect notice issued by Victoria Police.

Hallam Road Automotive is a licensed Roadworthy tester.

The Roadworthy test standards are issued by VicRoads.

For more information about what we can do for your car, check out our services, tyres or fleet pages. Find out what our customers really think over at our testimonials page or check out our current and upcoming specials. Still have questions? Contact us today or book a service online. Servicing in Hallam, Berwick, Narre Warren, Hampton Park, Endeavour Hills and Cranbourne.